It’s probably only right we tell you about ourselves.
Most aerial companies were born out of a hobby of flying drones, Aspect is different. We are a successful practice of RICS qualified charted surveyors who have identified the benefits of drone technology. We have integrated this into our day to day activity to provide safe and cost effective access to areas that were previously out of reach.
- Certified by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for Commercial Drone Operations – PFCO
- Fully insured by one of the UK’s leading drone insurance companies – Coverdrone
- RUSTA qualified drone pilots with many hours flying time
- Pilots who are also RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyors
- Full flight planning and risk assessment undertaken
- Proud member of Dronesafe Register
- High quality aerial media and surveys for a variety of uses
- Up to 5k aerial video in a variety of output codecs – Apple prores and raw formats available
- Up to 20 megapixel aerial images in a variety of formats including DNG Raw
- Detailed aerial surveys and inspections by pilots who are also RICS qualified Chartered Surveyors
- Provision of raw media or fully edited solutions using Adobe Lightroom or Final Cut Pro
- Full reports to RICS standards for Dilapidations, defect identification, condition appraisal, maintenance schedules
- Media for interpretation by others or full reports to RICS quality
- Live streaming available
- Single or dual operator capability and range of lens solutions
Aspect Air Solutions is the trading name for the aerial operations of GNA Surveyors Ltd. GNA is an established and well respected firm of Chartered Surveyors regulated by the RICS. GNA has been established for over 30 years and we know a thing or two about buildings. When our drones are flown by Chartered Surveyors they know what they are looking for.
Our fleet is based on professional quality equipment including DJI’s highly acclaimed Inspire 2 combined with a Zenmuse X5S camera with telephoto capability.
From our based in Nottingham we have easy access to most of the UK